15-Hr. MD Sales & Associate Broker CE Package (with optional Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 15 required CE hours for Residential Associate Brokers and Salespersons for those whose license renew on or after October 1, 2015.*
Courses included in this package:
- DL/2014-2015 Maryland Legal Update (3 mandatory hours in Category A - Legislative)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (1.5 mandatory hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
- Maryland Ethics (3 mandatory hours in Category D - Code of Ethics)
- MREC Agency-Residential (3 mandatory hours in Category H - Agency-Residential)
- Online Risk Management (1.5 elective hours in Category G - Technology Relating to Real Estate Brokerage Services)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours in Category F - Professional Enhancement for Practicing Licensees)
- Code of Ethics (not for CE)**
*Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders need to complete 3 hours in MREC Required Supervision (Category I) as part of their 15 hours. This package does NOT contain that course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it. This course is optional, not approved for CE credit in Maryland, and is provided free of charge in this package.