15-Hr. MD Broker & Manager CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 15 required CE hours for Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders renewing an active license. As an added bonus, this package also includes an additional 2.5 hour (not for CE credit) NAR Ethics course.
Courses included in this package:
- DL/2015-2016 Maryland Legal Update (3 mandatory hours in Category A - Legislative)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (1.5 mandatory hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
- Maryland Code of Ethics (3 mandatory hours in Category D - Code of Ethics)
- MREC Agency-Residential (3 mandatory hours in Category H - Agency-Residential)
- DL/MREC Required Supervision Course (3 mandatory hours Category I - Supervison)
- Online Risk Management (1.5 elective hours in Category G - Technology Relating to Real Estate Brokerage Services)
- NAR Code of Ethics (2.5 not for CE credit hours)**
*Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders need to complete 3 hours in MREC Required Supervision (Category I) as part of their 15 hours. This package DOES contain that course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.